(778) 385-3828


My Listings

522 W 62ND AVENUE in Vancouver: Marpole House for sale (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2294131

522 W 62ND AVENUE Vancouver V6P 2C9 : Marpole

Main Photo: 522 W 62ND AVENUE in Vancouver: Marpole House for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2294131
Prop. Type:
Residential Detached
MLS® Num:
Year Built:
Great Investment Opportunity! Situated in the sought after Cambie Corridor is this 3 level 3679 sqft family home boasting FOUR bedrooms and 1.5 baths up with a large living room/dining room area leading out to a South facing sun room and covered deck. Bring your ideas to the upper level with 620 sqft! The lower level offers a 2 bedroom suite with separate entrance. The Cambie plan is currently zoned townhouses (1.2 FSR) and potentially can be increased to 2.5 FSR for 6 floors with approval of City of Vancouver rezoning. A quick walk to the Marine Gateway hub full of shopping, restaurants and amenities. A quick Skytrain ride to downtown, Oakridge mall, Richmond & YVR Airport. Don't wait! Call us today!
Property Type:
Residential Detached
Dwelling Type:
House/Single Family
Home Style:
2 Storey
Year built:
1957 (Age: 62)
Total Floor Area:
Switch units of measure3,059 sq. ft.
3.0 (Full:-/Half:-)
Lot Area:
Switch units of measure5,614.76 sq. ft.
Original Price:
Macdonald Realty
Data was last updated October 13, 2019 at 07:10 PM (UTC)
Jeannie Choi
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.